Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE DATED: 01/21/2018
Please read the following prior to your use.
- Important Rules
Dazed Society, (also “Dazed Society”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) offers an online marketplace through this website www.dazedsociety.com (the “Service”.) The rules that follow are really important and form part of the Terms and Conditions of Service (“Terms”). If you don’t agree with these rules or any other portion of the Terms, please don’t use the Service.
We may, in our sole discretion, withdraw, modify or revise these Terms at any time, without prior notice. You agree to, from time to time, check for the most up-to-date version of Terms via www.dazedsociety.com. Regardless, you will be bound by changes as soon as they are posted. All links or guidelines referenced in these Terms are made a part of these Terms.
- The Service
- As a condition of using our Services, you agree to provide accurate and complete information.
- Before purchasing from the website, review all information related to its material composition or fabric. Where this information isn’t listed on the website, you are responsible for reaching out to the brand directly. Due to the sheer volume of what we sell, we can’t accommodate for the various allergies that exist. And because we depend entirely on brands for information about a products composition, we can’t be responsible for mis-postings or missed materials. In either case, you agree to hold us harmless against any damages you suffer from an allergic reaction related to your purchase or contact with products bought through our Services. Where clothing or gear causes a rash, hives or allergic reaction stop use immediately and seek medical attention.
- This website is offered to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this website, you represent and warrant you are of legal age and can form a binding contract. If you don’t meet this requirement you must not access or use the website.
- We have the right to disable access at any time in our sole discretion, including if, in our opinion, you violate these Terms. Where this happens, we are not liable for losses suffered, including but not limited to the loss of any data, purchase history, or otherwise.
- By signing up for our newsletter, you are subscribing to marketing and other information related to the Service that we may send. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications by clicking the unsubscribe link and following the prompts or following the opt out instructions we provide in any email we send.
- No Liability for Third Party Links
Our Services may contain links to third party websites not under our ownership or control. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites and you relieve Dazed Society from any and all liability arising from your use of a third-party website.
- Do Not Rely on Information Posted and No Professional Advice
WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE. YOUR RELIANCE IS STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIRD PARTY MATERIALS ARE THE OPINIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PERSON OR ENTITY PROVIDING THEM. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE, OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, FOR THE CONTENT OR ACCURACY OF ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS LOST, DAMAGED OR NOT AS REPRESENTED IN A LISTING.
- Your Use of the Service—Permissions and Restrictions
You have our permission to use Services as outlined in these Terms provided that:
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of a Service or any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices appearing in a Service.
- You agree not to use a Service for commercial uses unless you obtain our prior written approval.
- You agree not to use, or launch, an automated system that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. This includes, but isn’t limited to, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers."
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Service (e.g., names from comments or email) or to use a Service’s Content or communication systems for solicitation purposes.
- You don’t introduce viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. And you do not attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of this website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the website.
- You don’t engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of our Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of our Services.
- Placing an Order, Delivery, Billing, Payment and Refunds
All descriptions, images, references, content, specifications, products, and prices depicted are subject to change at any time without notice. Weights, measures, and other descriptions are approximate and are for convenience purposes only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of products but cannot guarantee your monitor's display of any color will be accurate. Dazed Society reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to do any one or more of the following: (i) limit the available quantity of or discontinue any product or service; (ii) impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, coupon code, promotional code, or other similar promotion; (iii) bar a user from making or completing a transaction or transaction(s); and (iv) refuse to provide a user with a product or service.
Because of supply and demand we can’t guarantee all products or services shown will be available. Dazed Society reserves the right, with or without notice, to do any one or more of the following: (i) impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, coupon code, promotional code, or other similar promotion; (ii) bar a user from making or completing a transaction or transaction(s); and (iii) refuse to provide a user with a product or service.
Shipping: We make best efforts to ship within 3-5 business days after payment is received. However, this is subject to change at any time, without notice or liability. We will not issue refunds due to unforeseen delays.
Delivery: Currently, we deliver to 48 states (excluding Hawaii, Alaska and any U.S. territories) within the USA. However, we’re in the process of expanding. Check back from time to time to see what countries we’ve added.
Title and Risk of Loss: All products purchased from or via a Service are transported and delivered to you by an independent carrier not affiliated with, or controlled by, Dazed Society. Consequently, the risk of loss of, or damage to, products passes to you when Dazed Society (or its agent, for example our supplier) delivers these items to the carrier. Title to products passes to you when full payment of all sums due for such products (including any shipping and handling charges) has been made.
Payment: Payment must be by [Paypal] credit or debit card. We reserve the right to withhold payment or charge back to you any amounts otherwise due to us under these Terms, or amounts due because of your breach of these Terms.
Promo Codes: Promotional codes/discounts are only valid on an initial order, and not with the recurring charges unless we say otherwise. Gift plans and/or e-gift cards must be redeemed within one year of purchase. Once redeemed, they cannot be cancelled/refunded. You will not be eligible for a refund if not redeemed within the expiration date.
Payment Dispute: All information you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction with the Service must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card or debit card, used in connection with a purchase or transaction with a Service at the prices in effect when the charges are incurred. If you dispute a payment, notify us in writing within thirty (30) days of making the payment. If you don’t send notice within this 30 day period, you waive any claim relating to the disputed payment.
Fraud Protection. We may screen purchases for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. If we suspect fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity, we may reject the order or we may contact you at the phone number or email address you provided to confirm. We also reserve the right to cancel any orders due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
Your total price will include the price of the product or service plus any applicable sales tax, state and/or local sales tax based on the shipping address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time you purchase the product or service. We will charge tax only in states where the goods sold over the internet are taxable.
- Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions.
- Your Content and Conduct That Is Prohibited
- This website may contain interactive features (such as blog posts) (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit (hereinafter, "post") pictures, messages, text or content (collectively, "Content") on or through the website.
- You (solely) are responsible for the Content you post, along with the consequences of submitting and publishing Content. You represent and warrant (promise) you own all rights, consents, and permissions to post Content you submit; and if you don’t own these rights that you’ve obtained them from the legal owner.
- You give Dazed Society a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, prepare derivative works of, display and perform your Content in connection with this website and/or Dazed Society’s business. You also grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content.
- To be clear, the license you’ve agreed to above does not transfer ownership. It allows us to do things like highlight your listing on our homepage, promote the website and its Services, re-purpose part or all of the Service in other media formats and otherwise carry out business in a way that allows users to benefit from being a part of our site. However, you may revoke the rights granted above at any time in a writing sent to us firstname.lastname@example.org. Do keep in mind, though your Content may be removed from our Services we can’t guarantee Content will be removed from the Internet.
- By connecting a Service with a third-party service, like a social media service, you give us permission to access and use your information from that service as permitted by that service, and to store your log-in credentials from that service.
- You may not use Interactive Services for a purpose that (or post Content or other material that):
- Is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable, promotes sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age,
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person,
- violates applicable local, national, or international laws and regulations or contains material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability,
- causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person,
- impersonates any person, or misrepresents your identity or affiliation with any person or organization,
- involves (or includes a link to) commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes or other sales promotions, barter or advertising, or
- We may disclose information about you to a third party who claims Content you post violates their rights, including intellectual property rights or privacy rights. We may also take legal action, including without limitation referring you to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the website. You understand we will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through our Services.
- We do not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed in Content. We will not be responsible for, and expressly disclaim, any and all liability in connection with recommendations, suggestions, insights or advice expressed in Content found on or through our Services.
- Other Content Terms You Agree To
If you are using, or will encounter, Content you agree:
- Content is provided to you AS IS and your use of Content is at your sole risk and expense. Dazed Society is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content.
- Not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of a Service, including features that restrict use or copying of Content or enforce limitations on use of a Service or its Content.
- We do our best to monitor, however you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Where this happens, report such activity to us immediately. Our contact information appears at the end of these Terms. Because we can’t possibly monitor at all times, you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Dazed Society with respect to such contact.
If you post or send Content you agree:
- If, without a request from us, you send creative ideas or suggestions, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments you forward to us. We are under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may limit or modify your Content, for example by imposing a maximum number of days for a listing, the size of posts, etc.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted in or to a Service and its Content.
- Termination of Use
Please note, use of our Services does not give users a continued right to use or have access to such Services. We want everyone to enjoy their experience, and consequently we reserve the right to terminate a user’s access to a Service if the user: (1) engages in predatory, bullying or unlawful behavior, (2) violates these Terms, (3) infringes on the intellectual property rights of others, or (4) infringes on the privacy rights of others. This includes the ability to remove a post that we believe is in violation of these Terms.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- If notified, as outlined in this Section, that Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights we reserve the right to remove such Content without prior notice and without liability.
- If you are a copyright owner (or an agent of a copyright owner) and believe Content infringes your copyright(s), you may submit a notification under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- The material claimed to be infringing that is to be removed or disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Contact information, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that: (1) you believe in good faith the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (2) the information you supply in the notice is accurate, and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner that is allegedly infringed.
Send copyright infringement notifications to email@example.com. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section your DMCA notice may not be valid.
- Warranty Disclaimer
YOU AGREE YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DAZED SOCIETY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. DAZED SOCIETY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, OMISSIONS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE (OF ANY NATURE) RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED ON THEM, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OF OUR SERVICES, OR (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY. VALANCE DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ITEM LISTED, ANY SERVICES FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. DAZED SOCIETY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO, OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING, ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SO PLEASE USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL DAZED SOCIETY BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES (THIS INCLUDES DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR USE OF SERVICES, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OF OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INACCURACIES OR MISTAKES IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER OR NOT A CLAIM IS BASED ON A THEORY OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS AWARE SUCH DAMAGES ARE POSSIBLE. HOWEVER, THE FOREGOING LIMITATION APPLIES ONLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE WEBSITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, THE CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Dazed Society, its owners, operators, affiliates, and each of its or their directors, employees, licensors, licensees, service providers, successors, permitted assignees and agents (individually and collectively “Dazed Society”) from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising or resulting from: (i) your use of and access to a Service; (ii) your violation of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any intellectual property right or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. To be clear, this obligation to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless will survive these Terms and your use of the applicable Service(s).
These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by us without restriction. Any attempt by you to assign that is not consented to will be considered null and void.
- Trademarks and Intellectual Property
Dazed Society and all related names, logos, service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Dazed Society or its affiliates or licensors. You may not use these marks without our written permission. All other names, logos, service names, designs and slogans on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners. This website and its features, functionality (Content, trademarks, service marks and logos) are owned by, or if not owned licensed to, Dazed Society and are subject to copyright, trademark, patent, trade-secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights under the law. You may only use these as directed, to the extent directed. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Notice for California Users
If you are a California resident, you can request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by Dazed Society to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California Website users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
Any feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to our customer service through email@example.com.
This website, www.dazedsociety.com (the “Site”), is owned and run by Dazed Society, Inc., (“Dazed Society”, “we”, “us” or “our”). We are committed to maintaining your privacy as you navigate our Site and use our online marketplace (each a “Service” and collectively “Services”). Words capitalized and not defined in this Policy have the same meaning as they do in the Terms and Conditions of Service.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In using our Site we may collect information that: (i) personally identifies you, such as name, address, phone number, credit card information or e-mail address (“Personal Information”); (ii) is about you but does not individually identify you; or (iii) tells us about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and your usage details. Collecting this information enables us to do administrative processing, provide our Services, and meet our legal obligations. You may refuse to provide some or all of your information (including Personal Information); however, keep in mind this may limit the ways in which we can interact with you, including providing you with our Services.
The ways in which we collect information are:
- Directly from you via registration forms you fill out on our Site, by subscribing to a Service, requesting Services or when you report a problem with our Site.
- From records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses) if you contact us.
- Automatically as you use the Site where it relates to things like usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies or other tracking technologies.
- From third party business partners or affiliates.
INFORMATION THAT DOES NOT PERSONALLY IDENTIFY YOU
As you navigate our Site, we collect information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns using automatic data collection technologies. Examples of this are information about your computer and internet connection, IP address, operating system and browser type. Keep in mind, information we collect automatically does not include Personal Information and helps us improve the user experience on our Site. The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
IP ADDRESS. When you visit this Site, we may collect your Internet Protocol ("IP") address for marketing and customer experience purposes. Please note, this information is not personally identifiable, because it does not directly identify you (although it may identify the computer you are using.)
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS. A “cookie” is a piece of text that is placed on your computer's hard drive. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and tailor the Site to customer needs. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. However, you can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. Note, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website and its features.
ANALYTICS COOKIES. We use web analytic services to understand how people use the Site, as well as keep our Site services relevant, easy to use and up-to-date. Cookies allow web analytic services to recognize your browser or device, but do not contain Personal Information.
- WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your information so we’re better able to understand your needs and provide you with our Services. More specifically, we collect your information to:
- Process your transactions, payments and service requests;
- Provide you with notices or service related emails;
- Administer, customize, personalize, analyze and improve our services, technologies, communications and relationships with you;
- Present the Site, the Services and its contents to you;
- Enforce our website terms with you to protect the security or integrity of this Site, our business, or our Services;
- Analyze user demographics, payment histories, and preferences;
- Comply with all reporting and other legal requirements; and
- Do as otherwise disclosed to you from time to time.
- UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
If you have any questions, would like access to your information, or need to correct/update your information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing. However, we may share generic aggregated demographic information (such as the total number of visitors) not linked to Personal Information with our business partners and trusted affiliates.
However, we may:
- Use third party service providers to administer activities (such as payment processors, advertising, etc.) on our behalf but only disclose information for the limited purpose of performing those services.
- Disclose information: (i) To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it (for example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the "e-mail" feature of our Site); (ii) For any purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; (iii) To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including a response to any government or regulatory request; (iv) To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or take precautions against liability; or (v) If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others.
Any Personal Information you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, becomes available to the public as controlled by any applicable privacy settings. If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other users have copied or saved that information.
- HOW WE SECURE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to secure Personal Information. When you provide Personal Information we do our best to ensure it’s encrypted via SSL. Third party payment processors are used to process the financial information and we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your Personal Information. However, none of these are fail-proof, and we ask for your cooperation in ensuring your information stays safe. Please note we may discard any information: (i) after your account has been cancelled or terminated, (ii) upon your request; or (iii) any time in our sole discretion, whichever occurs earlier.
- COLLECTION AND USE OF CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our Site is not intended for anyone under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Site. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third party websites and their use of information will be in accordance with their own privacy policies. Your use of a third party website is at your own risk and we cannot be held liable from any damages, costs, fees or penalties arising or resulting from your use of third party sites.
- COMPLAINT OR INQUIRY
- INTERNET SECURITY AND POSSIBLE RISKS
Dazed Society cannot warrant the security of data while in transit to or from this Site. By using the Site you will be deemed to have assumed such risks.
- GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTIONS, APPLICABLE LAW
Any claim relating to the Site shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of Texas, without reference to its choice of law provisions, and be resolved solely through proceedings held within the State of Texas.
- PRIVACY RIGHTS FOR CALIFORNIA, NORTH DAKOTA AND VERMONT RESIDENTS
California. A California resident may request us not to share Personal Information with a third party. Existing California users can provide us with their order ID, name, email address and postal address either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of any email inquiry, users will receive a computer generated reply confirming our receipt. In accordance with California Civil Code Sec. 1789.3, California resident users are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with California Department of Consumer Affairs, 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112 or by phone at 800-952-5210.
North Dakota. Pursuant to state law, we will only share information with our service providers and with third parties as required or permitted by law or as permitted by you.
Vermont. We will not disclose information about you with our affiliated companies or with Non-Affiliated Third Parties, other than as required or permitted by law or permitted by you.